Effective as of August 05, 2019
1. What is a Cookie?
These technologies help us understand how our Services are being used, help you navigate our Services, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience in using our Services. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you might see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
3. What cookies and related technologies do you use and why?
- Software development kits: Software development kits (also called SDKs) function like pixels and cookies, but operate in the mobile app context where pixels and cookies cannot always function. Pieces of code (the SDK) are installed in the app that allow us and our partners to collect certain info about your interaction with the app and info about your device and network.
- IP address: IP address is the short form for Internet Protocol address which is assigned by internet access providers to every computer that is connected to the internet. Website owners have access to IP addresses of their users. Using IP addresses, we and our partners can identify the country, state and city from which a computer is connecting to the Internet. IP addresses are, for example, used for IP geo-location purposes, e.g. by Google Analytics.
- Device identifiers: We may also collect unique or persistent device identifiers so that we can identify your device.
4. How long do cookies last?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
5. First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to checkwebperformance.com, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for checkwebperformance.com, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the internet.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us via our online support form.